Assist decision-making and educational effectiveness efforts with data that provides for validation, intervention and prediction.
Fulfill data requests from local, state and federal agencies.
- Compiling and disseminating historical data on enrollment and student success including degrees conferred and retention & graduation rates
- Conducting ad hoc studies on significant policy issues
- Maintaining a compendium of statistics on faculty and staff
- Conducting and analyzing student and alumni surveys
- Institutional reporting and administrative policy analysis
- Strategic planning, enrollment and financial management
- Outcomes assessment, program review, accountability, accreditation and institutional effectiveness
For more information or assistance, please contact:
Ken Nelson, MD, MS
Associate Director/Institutional Researcher
Office of Educational Effectiveness
(909) 558-4195 Ext. 44195