LLUH Alerts Emergency Notifications
LLUH Alerts is a suite of technologies designed to keep you informed of critical information during an emergency or crisis.
LLUH Alerts uses multiple pathways to make sure you receive information in a timely manner, including:
- Smartphone notifications (ContactBridge App)
- Text messages
- Voice messages
- Email messages
- Workstation screen alerts (on-campus)
To ensure that you receive personal notifications of emergencies and critical information, we recommend that you complete the following:
- Update your cell phone number in the system to receive text and/or voice alerts: Edit Contacts
- Download and install ContactBridge, the dedicated smartphone app for LLUH emergency notifications
- Invitation and instructions on request by emailing: LLUHAlerts@llu.edu
- Look for email invitation sent quarterly to your LLU email address
NOTE: You may opt to receive LLUH Alerts on your personal device (cellular phone) as a convenience and benefit to you. By voluntarily participating, you consent to receive text messages and/or voice calls sent through an automatic telephone dialing system. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.