Payments with Non-US Currency
Loma Linda University has contracted with flywire to provide international students with a low-cost alternative to pay student charges in a local currency. flywire offers a competitive rate of exchange and low fees for processing payments in many international currencies.
The information below includes a summary of instructions for making payments for International Student Deposits, student account payments for registration, or to pay student statement balances.
- Visit flywire Bank to Bank Transfer, to begin the payment process and enter the information required including name, email address, and LLU student ID number.
- Enter the US dollar amount of the payment you wish to make. Select the payment currency or associated country that you will make your payment from.
- A conversion at a competitive rate of exchange from the US dollar amount will be applied to your chosen currency through the flywire real-time rate engine. You will have the opportunity to view the payable amount in your local currency before committing to the transaction.
- Finalize the transaction by following the instructions on the webpage.
- Print the confirmation page and take it to your local bank to initiate the transfer of funds to flywire. Please note that the currency quote on the confirmation page is valid for 72 hours. Flywire must receive the payment within 72 hours of your receipt of the currency quote.
- flywire will then forward the US dollar amount to Loma Linda University where it will be credited to your student account.
Note: If your currency is not listed, or you prefer to wire funds directly, you can access Loma Linda University bank wire transfer information, or you may pay by personal or business check denominated in U.S. Dollars. We do not accept personal checks in foreign currency due to the risk of insufficient funds, which results in penalties and foreign currency conversion losses.