Adult Hospital RN Program
A 8 – 12 week program (depending on the acuity of the specific unit) designed for the new graduate nurse interested in developing a strong foundation in clinical practice that will set the stage for a long term nursing career. Program includes a planned curriculum of required classes, staff preceptors, and time with unit educators. The program begins quarterly on a rotating cycle. Entry into the program is contingent upon hire into Clinical Nurse B position through our hiring site www.careers.llu.edu.
- The adult hospital RN program for new grads begins quarterly on a rotating cycle four times a year
- A planned curriculum of required classes, augmented with staff preceptors
- Time with the unit educator
- 8 – 12 weeks, depending on the acuity of the specific unit
- Entry into adult new grad RN program is contingent upon hire into a Clinical Nurse B adult position through our website careers.llu.edu. Once hired you will be enrolled in the program.
- Trained preceptors for intensive clinical experiences
- Individualized orientation
- Core and specialty classes
- Paid training program
- Acute & intermediate care | 8-12 weeks
- ICU | 12 weeks
- Specialty areas | Varies