September 15: Application posted on careers.llu.edu
September - October: Campus Visits
November 4: Application Deadline
November 14 -23: Phone/Video Interviews
December 19 - 20: Final Interviews and Selections
June 26: Program Begins
This 1-2 year program for recent post graduate students (graduated within the last calendar year) looking to advance their career in an academic healthcare administration. Administrative Fellows are assigned to specific business areas depending on current organizational needs. Must have a MBA, MPH, MHA, or other related master’s degree from accredited university, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and be a member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Fellowship Opportunities Include:
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Systems
- Hospital Operations
- Physician Practice Administration
All additional application requirements must be uploaded as one attached PDF to the application or emailed as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover Letter (addressed to program selection committee) and Resume
- Personal Statement - One-page summary of professional goals within healthcare or higher education, specifying areas of interest and reason for pursuing program at Loma Linda University Health. Applicants should also describe their interest in healthcare administration leadership and outline specific contributions he/she would make to the organization.
- Three Letters of Recommendation (one academic, one professional, one pastoral character reference)
- Undergraduate and/or graduate school transcript.
Applications are typically accepted from September thru early November. If we are actively recruiting, applications will appear on careers.llu.edu.