Pavers are still available to name. Order yours today!
As visitors walk the Centennial Pathway, they will be reminded of God's leading in Loma Linda University Health's history and of the thousands of people whose lives have been touched and intertwined in the history of the organization.
The Calendar Design
The Centennial Pathway is designed as a calendar with 365 pavers for each year of Loma Linda University Health's service. Each row of pavers marks one month and every 12 rows marks a new year. Each year is indicated with a year marker along both sides of the pathway.
The pathway begins at the Founders Plaza with year 1905, and pavers will continue over Stewart Street now that the Centennial Bridge is complete. Two electronic kiosks - one in the Founders Plaza and the other next to the Mission Globe - have been placed to help visitors locate specific markers, pavers and seating areas on the Centennial Pathway.
Sponsored pavers, historical markers, seating areas and bridge benches are installed by graduation each year.
We are always accepting applications for the Mission Globe, and names are added to the granite base by the first of every calendar year.
- The Centennial Bridge has been built.
- New seating areas are available for sponsorship.
- New Centennial bridge benches are available for sponsorship.
- The Mission Globe has been installed along with the water feature and mission names.
View the names on the Mission Globe
- Two electronic kiosks, one in the Founders Plaza and the other next to the Mission Globe, have been placed to help visitors locate specific markers.
For questions, please feel free to contact us. We appreciate your participation and support.
Call the Centennial Pathway office at 909-558-5010, or via on-campus extension at 55010.
Loma Linda University Health
P.O. Box 2000
Loma Linda, CA 92354