Due to COVID-19, in-person service volume will be limited. Students and guests will be required to wear a mask before entering the building.
If you have the required application materials, you're ready to apply to Loma Linda University.
For certain programs (listed below), you'll need to apply through a centralized application service (CAS). For all other programs, you'll apply directly to LLU.
The following programs require CAS applications — all others require direct applications.
- Dental hygiene programs
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, International Dentist Program (DDS)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT)
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
- Physician Assistant (MPA)
- School of Public Health programs