University-Wide Institutional Learning Outcomes (ILOs) and Performance Indicators
- Outcome 1 - Written Communication: Students demonstrate effective written communication skills in English.
- Outcome 2 - Oral Communication: Students demonstrate effective oral communication skills in English.
- Outcome 3 - Quantitative Reasoning: Students demonstrate the ability to reason and develop evidence-based decisions using numerical information.
- Outcome 4 - Information Literacy: Students demonstrate the ability to identify, locate, evaluate, utilize, and share information.
- Outcome 5 - Critical Thinking: Students demonstrate critical thinking through examination of ideas and evidence before formulating an opinion or conclusion.