K-12 educators who join the EXSEED community are active, contributing members and partners. They are committed to strengthening Adventist K-12 Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM) education. Areas of EXSEED community building include program development, project collaboration, and resource sharing.
Benefits of Participating
Benefits of participating the EXSEED community include:
- Access to courses and workshops (face-to-face and online)
- Access to the online EXSEED Portal:
- Engage with K-12 educators & higher education partners
- Access STEM-related lectures, resources, videos, projects, and best practices
- Learn about grants and how to apply for EXSEED.
- Resources for students to participate in STEM projects, workshops, courses, and research
To Get Started
If you are an Adventist or SBCUSD K-12 STEM educator and would like to become an active member of the EXSEED community, please apply online for access to the EXSEED Portal. This form includes questions regarding your interests and how you would like to participate.