The MS in Health Professions Educations degree is designed for health professionals who want to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of student learning in the classroom and clinic. Loma Linda University offers two degree options as a health professions educator. Earn a graduate certificate or master's degree and....
- Enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of student learning in your classroom or clinic
- Plan more effective learning experiences in the classroom or clinic
- Enhance your professional writing skills
- Learn how to write better test questions and evaluate clinical performance with confidence
- Improve student and peer evaluations of your teaching
- Develop your skills in academic administration
- Improve personal leadership skills
- Gain respect within your field and be recognized by your peers for expertise in health professions education
State laws across the nation require universities to be authorized to legally deliver online education to students residing in states other than the home state of the institution. To view the list of states authorizing Loma Linda University online students, go to: https://home.llu.edu/education/office-of-provost/departments-and-divisions/educational-effectiveness/online-programs/llu-state-authorization
Program LengthVaries depending on course load.
Possible CareersEducator, professor, or teacher in health related fields.
Application DeadlinesThere are currently no published application deadlines.
- A bachelor's or higher degree from an accredited institution
- GRE required for International Students
- US or international licensure within a recognized health care profession
- Computer and Internet Access
- Web capabilities with your system
- Skype account