The MS in Health Professions Educations degree is designed for health professionals who want to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of student learning in the classroom and clinic. Upon completion , graduates will be able to plan for effective learning experiences; improve assessment and evaluation of learning and instruction; and evaluate clinical performance with confidence, improve classroom performance, and enhance academic administration skills.
Program Length27 units
Possible CareersEducator, professor, or teacher in health related fields.
- A bachelor's or higher degree from an accredited institution
- GRE required for International Students
- US or international licensure within a recognized health care profession
- Computer and Internet Access
- Web capabilities with your system
- Skype account