Save The Date
Sunday, January 31, 2021
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Loma Linda University
24760 Stewart Street | Loma Linda, CA 92350
Attendees, you and your families will:
- Experience our mission and learn about the programs we offer.
- Learn about the Loma Linda University culture and life on campus.
- Explore programs of interest in program-specific workshops led by our faculty.
- Attend financial aid seminars.
- Learn about the exciting future of Loma Linda University, and how you can be a part of it.
Win a Free Student Mission Trip
Register for our Open House and get a chance to win a free student mission trip. All registered attendees (excluding guests) will be entered into a drawing for a free mission trip once a student at LLU. Must be present to win.
Open House Photos
What’s the best major to take to get into LLU?
With over 200 health science programs , LLU accepts students from virtually every undergraduate major. Students pursuing a degree at LLU should choose a major that best fits his/her strengths and interests. The student must also take any prerequisites and satisfy any requirements for their selected LLU program.
What GPA do I need to have to get into LLU?
It depends on the program and how competitive the program is. It is important to understand the difference between a minimum GPA, an average GPA, and a competitive GPA. Competitive GPA's can change every cycle. Students are strongly encouraged to contact their program of interest for up-to-date information or visit the program finder as soon as possible.
1. Minimum GPA - the lowest GPA the program will consider for an application.
2. Average GPA - the average GPA of a cohort group for any given cycle.
3. Competitive GPA - the GPA that identifies the applicant for serious consideration among other applicants in the same cycle.
What is LLU looking for in a student?
The all-around package i.e.: team player, leader, service/mission-oriented, academically competitive, integrity, understands our Aim and Mission, and has a passion for the "profession."
Where do I park?
Do I need to attend the entire event?
Since we are a unique institution, it is highly encouraged that you attend the entire event so that you may experience all that Loma Linda University has to offer. If you plan to skip the financial seminars and/or the campus tours, the latest check-in opportunity will be at 11:00 AM.
Is registration required for this event?