Loma Linda University has partnered with flywire to provide international students with a low-cost alternative to pay student charges in a local currency. Flywire offers a competitive rate of exchange for processing payments in many international currencies.
- Flywire offers convenient payment options from over 240 countries and territories, in more than 130 currencies.
- Flywire supports a variety of local payment methods including bank transfers, credit cards, e-wallets, and more.
- Flywire provides a Best Price Guarantee: if you find a better exchange rate at your bank, Flywire will match it.
- Flywire guarantees peace of mind by providing real-time payment tracking every step of the way through email, in-app, and text alerts.
- Flywire offers 24x7 multilingual support via email, phone, or live chat.
- Flywire's internal controls ensure that funds are secure and protected against fraud.
Click here to pay with Flywire.
Watch this video to see how it works.
Note: If your currency is not listed, or you prefer to wire funds directly, you can access Loma Linda University bank wire transfer information, or you may pay by personal or business check denominated in U.S. Dollars. We do not accept personal checks in foreign currency due to the risk of insufficient funds, which results in penalties and foreign currency conversion losses.