Date: Thursday, March 1, 2018
Time: 8:00am – 5:30pm
- Physician/PA: $145.00
- All Others: $95.00
How to Register:
- All Participants are to select the "Homecoming Registration" button.
- This will take you to the registration page, select "Register Now" under "Homecoming Registration - All Alumni."
- Aside from the Cardiology Symposium, for all other events that revolve around APC you must select the "Homecoming Registration" button. This will take you to the registration page, select "Register Now" under "APC Registration."
Continuing Education Courses by Profession:
- Behavioral Health
The overall objective of this symposium is to present information about the newest therapies in adult congenital heart disease and arrhythmias. Also, we would like to present an update on cardiovascular disease prevention.
Upon completion of this symposium, the participant will be able to:
- Define current concepts and managment options for common cardiac arrhythmias.
- Describe new concepts in cardiovascular prevention.
- Discuss new concepts and management of adults with congenital heart disease
Continuing Education Credits:
Continuing Education Approval Statement:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Staff Development is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (ANCC).
- Loma Linda University Medical Center Office of Staff Development is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. LLUMC Office of Staff Development maintains responsibility for this program and its contents. This event meets the qualifications for 7.5 hours of continuing education credit for psychologists as required by the American Psychological Association.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Staff Development is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 00239, this program is approved for 7.5 contact hours.
- Respiratory Care Practitioners reciprocate with provider number 00239
- Behavioral Health Professionals reciprocate with APA
- This program is approved for 8.75 Category A CE credits by the ASRT
The Loma Linda University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Loma Linda University School of Medicine designates this Live Activity for a maximum of (7.5) AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program has been planned and implemented in accordance with ACCME essentials and standards. The Loma Linda University School of Medicine Office of Continuing Medical Education relies on its CME faculty to provide program content that is free of commercial bias. Therefore, in accordance with ACCME standards, any faculty and/or provider industry relationships will be disclosed and resolved.
For more information please see attached brochure: Cardiology Symposium 2018: Updates in Cardiology and Adult Congenital Heart Diseases