A Message From Dr. Hart
Dear Graduates and Friends of Loma Linda University,
On behalf of Loma Linda University, I would like to invite you and your family to attend our 116th commencement ceremonies on the weekends of May 27-29, and June 10-12, 2022.
Unfortunately, the last couple of years required major adjustments to our events and how we celebrate our graduates; as I write this, our commencement team is already at work, planning and preparing for what has been our traditional commencement approach of in-person events.
Below are some of the events that we are working on for our 2022 graduates. Our Friday evening consecration programs and our Saturday baccalaureate services are designed for people of all faiths, as we celebrate the commitment and accomplishment of our graduates.
Schools of Dentistry, Medicine, and Pharmacy
- Baccalaureate service (for all schools): Saturday, May 28 in the Loma Linda University Church of Seventh-day Adventists
- Commencement ceremonies (for each school): Sunday, May 29 on the University Campus Mall
Schools of Allied Health Professions, Behavioral Health, Nursing, Public Health, and Religion, and the San Manuel Gateway College
- Baccalaureate service (for all schools): Saturday, June 11 in the Loma Linda University Church of Seventh-day Adventists
- Commencement ceremonies (School of Public Health and the San Manuel Gateway College): Friday, June 10 at the Drayson Center
- Commencement ceremonies (remaining schools): Sunday, June 12 at the Drayson Center
For the various times and venues for our 2022 events, please refer to the Graduation Schedule. Seating for all events is on a first-come, first-serve basis, so I urge you to arrive early.
I am proud of the achievements of the Class of 2022, and look forward to sharing this important and memorable time with all of you.
Richard H. Hart, MD, DrPH