Due to COVID-19, in-person service volume will be limited. Students and guests will be required to wear a mask before entering the building.
Service is also available via phone and email. Zoom meetings are available upon request.
If you have the required application materials, you're ready to apply to Loma Linda University.
For certain programs (listed below), you'll need to apply through a centralized application service (CAS). For all other programs, you'll apply directly to LLU.
The following programs require CAS applications — all others require direct applications.
- Dental hygiene programs
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, International Dentist Program (DDS)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT)
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
- Physician Assistant (MPA)
- School of Public Health programs