Get the latest versions of the Guides!
Professional Development Book Club for Online Instructors
- Read and discuss one chapter of the designated book per week with colleagues
- Eat lunch while meeting and discussing a book via Zoom (so it fits better into everyone’s tight schedules)
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm, Tuesdays
- January 16 – March 27, 2018 (Feb. 6 off for Faculty Development Showcase and March 20 off for Spring Break)
- First Book: Minds Online: Teaching Effectively with Technology, by Michelle D. Miller
- Nine chapters
- Purchase the book and start reading!
- For more information contact the Division of Extended Education at email@example.com. Register soon!
Marilyn Eggers, PhD
Ken Nelson, MD, MS
Laura Alipoon, EdD
Eun-Hwi Euni Cho, DDS