The charge of the Climate Survey Committee (CSC) is to guide the development of the University's climate assessment framework and activities; to facilitate a forum for climate assessment; and to provide assessment feedback for those responsible for specific areas of campus climate. The CSC reports to the University Educational Effectiveness Committee. In fulfilling this charge, the CSC will:
- Develop, implement, collect and analyze data, and close the loop with student, staff, and faculty climate surveys.
- Give faculty survey to University Faculty Council.
- Write report for LLU's WASC Educational Effectiveness Review Report.
- Rick Williams - Vice President, Enrollment Management & Student Services
- Campus Ministry - Terry Swenson, Chaplain
- Center for Spiritual Life & Wholeness - Carla Gober-Park, Director
- Educational Effectiveness - Marilyn Eggers, Director
- University Libraries - Elisa Cortez, Chair, Access Services