Date: Friday, March 2, 2018
Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Dentist: $195.00
- Dental Auxiliary/RDH/RDA: $125.00
- General Participant: $99.00
- Residents & Students: $0.00
Contining Education Courss by Profession:
- Behavioral Health
This program will address multiple topics such as Professional Vulnerability, Effective Practices to Address the Opioid Epidemic, Child Adolescent Depression, Treatments of Depression, and Frontotemporal Dementia. Each topic will address the role of an Interprofessional team and how each profession plays a part in the patients’ experience.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss effective practices to address the opioid epidemic and the role of an Interprofessional team.
- Describe the role of the Interprofessional team in dealing with depression in children and adolescents.
- Identify the latest Interprofessional team approaches to caring for patients with dementia.
Continuing Education Credits:
CDE, CE, CME
ANCC, APA, BRN
Continuing Education Approval Statememts:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Staff Development is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (ANCC).
- Loma Linda University Medical Center Office of Staff Development is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. LLUMC Office of Staff Development maintains responsibility for this program and its contents. This event meets the qualifications for 7.0 hours of continuing education credit for psychologists as required by the American Psychological Association.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Staff Development is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 00239, this program is approved for 7.0 contact hours.
- Respiratory Care Practitioners reciprocate with provider number 00239
- Behavioral Health Professionals reciprocate with APA
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Loma Linda University School of Medicine and Alumni Association of the School of Medicine of Loma Linda University. The Loma Linda University School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Loma Linda University School of Medicine designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 22 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program has been planned and implemented in accordance with ACCME essentials and standards. The Loma Linda University School of Medicine Office of Continuing Medical Education relies on its CME faculty to provide program content that is free of commercial bias. Therefore, in accordance with ACCME standards, any faculty and/or provider industry relationships will be disclosed and resolved.
For more information please visit the School of Dentistry's information page.