Loma Linda University Health developed the Institute for Community Partnerships to ensure our organization is relevant and responsive to our local community.
Resources and Opportunities
Programs for our Community
Loma Linda University offers many programs through community partnerships. The pages below offer more information.
- Just for Seniors
- Bereavement Programs
- CAPS Community Partners and Sponsors
- Safe Kids
- Camp Good Grief
- Big Hearts for Little Hearts Guild
- Family Health Fair
- Children’s Day
- UReach (Ministries: ACTS Transit Service, Burrito Project, Meals on Wheels, Excell Mentoring & Tutoring, RE:LIVE Thrift, UReach Café)
Healthy communities and access to healthcare are among our top priorities. Here are resources to help communities address these two important needs.
- Community-based Health Care
- Cornerstone Free Health Clinic
- SAC Health
- Dentistry Community Outreach
- Mobile Dental Unit
- Street Medicine - Stephen Thorp
- Perinatal Institute (Includes the department of Maternal Fetal Medicine, the Total Care Birth Center, NICU, Diabetes Treatment Center and the Comprehensive Tobacco Treatment Program)
- Diabetes Treatment Center
- Community Health Workers
- Community Health Reports
- LiveStream Blood Donation - Murrieta
Volunteering is at the heart of Loma Linda University Health culture. Visit these pages for staff, faculty, community and student volunteering opportunities.