September - November: Campus Visits
November 22: Application Deadline
July: Program Begins
The Administrative Fellowship is a 2 year program for recent post graduate students (graduated within 24 months of the start date of the program) looking to advance their career in an academic healthcare institution. Administrative Fellows are assigned to specific business areas depending on current organizational needs. The goal of the administrative fellowship is to create a pipeline of future service minded leaders for Loma Linda University Health.
- Full-time Salary
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Complementary Access to Drayson Center
- Professional Certification Assistance
- Mentorship for Executive Leadership
- International Rotations at Adventist Health International (AHI) Hospital
Current Fellowship Opportunities Available:
- Advancement: Administrative Fellows will experience a comprehensive view of LLUH advancement umbrella which including rotational assignment and projects within the communication and relationship management departments, such as Philanthropy/Development, Donor Relations, Public Affairs, and Marketing. Candidates interested in growing a career in healthcare communication/marketing and relationship management fields are ideal for this position.
- Finance & Accounting: Administrative Fellows will experience a comprehensive view of LLUH finance teams including rotational assignment and projects with Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Internal Audit, Operational Finance, Supply Chain, and Revenue Cycle. Candidates interested in growing a career in healthcare finance would be ideal for this position.
- Hospital Operations: Administrative Fellows will experience a comprehensive view of administrative responsibilities in academic acute care facilities. Fellows will work with senior leaders on projects related to operational finance, quality, operational excellence & process improvement, project management and human resources. Candidates interested in growing a career in acute career administration would be ideal for this position.
- Human Resources: Administrative Fellows will experience a comprehensive view of talent management and employment services at LLUH. Fellows rotational assignments would include benefits, compensation, employee relations, recruitment, employee engagement, and HR business partners. Candidates interested in developing a career in human resource management would be ideal for this position.
- Physician Practice Administration: Administrative Fellows will experience a comprehensive view of the LLU Faculty Medical Group clinic operations and MSO’s including but not limited to HR/Professional Employment, Finance, Revenue Cycle, Quality, Manage Care, and Clinical Trial Center. Candidates interested in growing physician practice management would be ideal for this position.
- Data Science & Enterprise Analytics: Administrative Fellows will experience a system enterprise view of data assets across Loma Linda University Health. Fellows will work with senior leaders on projects related to Business Intelligence & Analytics, Data Governance, Health Informatics, and Financial Planning & Analysis. Candidates interested data management would be ideal for this position. Graduate school cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above Member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- MBA, MPH, MHA or other related master’s degree from an accredited university
- Graduate school cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Complete online application
- Three letters of recommendation upon submitting application
- One Academic Reference
- One Professional Reference
- One Pastoral Reference
- Submit Personal Statement: One-page summary of professional goals within healthcare or higher education, specifying areas of interest and reason for pursuing program at Loma Linda University Health. Applicants should also describe their interest in healthcare administration leadership and outline specific contributions he/she would make to the organization
- Submit Official Transcripts
All additional documents can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.