October/November: Campus Visits
October 1: Application Available
December 1: Application Deadline
June/July: Program Begins
A 12-week program designed for college students entering their junior or senior year in college interested in exploring a possible career in health care administration or academic administration. Applicants must be pursuing a degree business, communication, health science, or other related field. Benefits include paid internship, travel reimbursement, and housing allowance.
Current Internship Opportunities Available:
- Business Development
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- Process Improvement
- Public Relations and Marketing
- Revenue Cycle
- Risk Management
All additional application requirements must be uploaded as one attached PDF to the application or emailed as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover Letter (addressed to program selection committee) and Resume
- Personal Statement - One-page summary of professional goals within health care or higher education, specifying areas of interest and reason for pursuing program at Loma Linda University Health. Applicants should also describe their interest in health care administration leadership and outline specific contributions he/she would make to the organization.
- Three Letters of Recommendation (one academic, one professional, one pastoral character reference)
- Undergraduate and/or graduate school transcript.
Applications are typically accepted from September thru early November. If we are actively recruiting, applications will appear on careers.llu.edu.