October: Campus Visits
September 15: Application Available
November 9: Application Deadline
July 8: Program Begins
The Management Residency program is a 2-year program for recent college graduates (graduated within 24 months of program start date) who are looking to begin a career in healthcare or academic administration. Residency includes multiple rotations through specific business departments and optional international rotation. The goal of the management residency is to create a pipeline of future service minded leaders for Loma Linda University Health.
Current Residency Opportunities Available:
- Advancement: Management Residents will experience a comprehensive view of LLUH advancement umbrella which including rotational assignment and projects within the communication and relationship management departments, such as Philanthropy/Development, Donor Relations, Public Affairs, and Marketing. Candidates interested in growing a career in healthcare communication/marketing and relationship management fields are ideal for this position.
- Finance & Accounting: Management Residents will experience a comprehensive view of LLUH finance teams including rotational assignment and projects with Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Internal Audit, Operational Finance, Supply Chain, and Revenue Cycle. Candidates interested in growing a career in healthcare finance would be ideal for this position.
- Hospital Operations: Management Residents will experience a comprehensive view of administrative responsibilities in academic acute care facilities. Residents will work with senior leaders on projects related to operational finance, quality, operational excellence & process improvement, and human resources. Candidates interested in growing a career in acute career administration would be ideal for this position.
- Human Resources: Management Residents will experience a comprehensive view of talent management and employment services at LLUH. Residents rotational assignments would include benefits, compensation, employee relations, recruitment, employee engagement, and HR business partners. Candidates interested in developing a career in human resource management would be ideal for this position.
- Data Science & Enterprise Analytics: Management Residents will experience a system enterprise view of data assets across Loma Linda University Health. Residents will work with senior leaders on projects related to Business Intelligence & Analytics, Data Governance, Health Informatics, and Financial Planning & Analysis. Candidates interested data management would be ideal for this position. Graduate school cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above Member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Completing a degree in business, communication, health science, or other related field
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Complete online application
- Have three references complete the reference form
- One Academic Reference
- One Professional Reference
- One Pastoral Reference
- Submit Personal Statement: One-page summary of professional goals within healthcare or higher education, specifying areas of interest and reason for pursuing program at Loma Linda University Health. Applicants should also describe their interest in healthcare administration leadership and outline specific contributions he/she would make to the organization
- Submit Official Transcripts
All additional documents can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.