October/November: Campus Visits
October 1: Application Available
November 9: Application Deadline
June/July: Program Begins
A 2-year program for recent college graduates (graduated within 24 months of program start date) who are looking to begin a career in healthcare or academic administration. Applicants must be pursuing a degree in business, communication, health science, or other related field. Residency includes multiple rotations through specific business departments and optional international rotation. Benefits include: full-time salary, competitive health benefits, relocation reimbursement, and master’s degree assistance.
Current Residency Opportunities Available:
- Advancement (Philanthropy/Marketing/Public Relations)
- Hospital Operations
All additional application requirements must be uploaded as one attached PDF to the application or emailed as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover Letter (addressed to program selection committee) and Resume
- Personal Statement - One-page summary of professional goals within healthcare or higher education, specifying areas of interest and reason for pursuing program at Loma Linda University Health. Applicants should also describe their interest in healthcare administration leadership and outline specific contributions he/she would make to the organization.
- Three Letters of Recommendation (one academic, one professional, one pastoral character reference)
- Undergraduate and/or graduate school transcript.
Applications are typically accepted from September thru early November. If we are actively recruiting, applications will appear on careers.llu.edu.