About Priscilla H. Chee, MD
I am a board-certified child neurologist with a special interest in providing comprehensive care to children and teenagers with headaches. My approach centers on partnering with families to help children achieve their full potential, gain a deeper understanding of their condition, and learn the skills needed to manage their physical & emotional well-being.
My other professional interests include:
- Resident & medical student education.
- Medical informatics, particularly the creation of efficient, easily-referenced documentation in the electronic medical record.
- The intersection of video games and neurology.
- Associate Program Director, Child Neurology Residency, Loma Linda University
- Assistant Medical Director, Clinical Informatics, Loma Linda University Health