Books and Chapters
- Mark H. Beers Editor-in-Chief. Glomerular Diseases. Merck Manual 18th Edition: Merck Research Laboratories, 2006. 1996 - 2015 (01/2006)
- Mark H. Beers, Editor-In-Chief. Renal Failure. Merck Manual 18th Edition: Merck Research Laboratories, 2006. 1980 - 1989 (01/2006)
- (PEER REVIEWED) Sadjadi SA, McMillan JI. "Antibody response to intradermal hepatitis B vaccination." Abstract presented to American Society of Nephrology meetings 2004 . (2004): -. (11/2004)
- (PEER REVIEWED) Marlowe A, Huynh K, McMillan JI. "Posture is a significant factor causing a decline in hematocrit in patients during the first day of hospital admission." Abstract presented to the American Society of Nephrology meetings 2001 . (): -.
- McMillan JI, Weeks R, West JW, Bursten S, Rice GC, Lovett DH. "Pharmacological inhibition of gelatinase B induction and tumor cell invasion." International Journal of Cancer 67. (1996): 523-531 . (01/1996)
- McMillan JI, Riordan JW, Couser WG, Pollock AS, Lovett DH. "Characterization of a glomerular epithelial cell metalloproteinase as matrix metalloproteinase-9 with enhanced expression in a model of membranous nephropathy." J Clin Invest 97. (1996): 1094-1101. (01/1996)
- Von Pohle WR, Anholm JD, McMillan J. "Carbon dioxide and oxygen partial pressures in expiratory water condensate are equivalent to mixed expired carbon dioxide and oxygen." Chest 101. (1992): 1601 -. (01/1992)