Loma Linda University (LLU) has selected LiveText by WatermarkTM as the campus assessment and electronic portfolio tool of choice for schools and programs. LiveText "is an Internet-based subscription service that allows students and instructors to create, share, and collaborate on educational curriculum"1. Once it is set up, faculty and students can use it as part of regular course work assessment or for a program- or school-based portfolio assessment. LLU Institutional Learning Outcome (ILO) rubrics are downloaded and ready to use directly in LiveText, which will make assessment of these ILOs much easier. It is also easy to set up rubrics for program learning outcomes and also for course learning outcomes as well.
To access LiveText by WatermarkTM:
To access viaTM by WatermarkTM:
If would like to get started in LiveText, please request a faculty account by emailing email@example.com.
Once you have signed up for your faculty account, email your school's assessment technology administrator requesting the LLU Metarubrics so you can begin assessing the ILOs!
Watermark's C-1 or via Help and Online Training for Faculty
After you have a Watermark's C-1 or via account, (1) click on one of the links below, (2) login to LiveText, and (3) get the help you need.
- Faculty Online Training
- LiveText Help Center Basics and Contact Information
- LiveText Help Center for Faculty
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Support Topics including “How to’s”
- Training Resources
Have questions about Watermark's C-1 or via? Contact your school's Assessment Technology Administrator:
Allied Health Professions
Cristina P. Gutierrez
For more information about LiveText at LLU, please refer to the resources listed below.
- LiveText to Canvas Integration (PDF)
- LiveText Purposeful Assessment Planning (PDF)
- Grades Vs. Assessment (PDF)
- LiveText Process for National Standards and PLO's (PDF)
- LiveText Standards and Outcomes My Favorite Set (PDF) - All National Standards Sets request must go directly to LiveText at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Benefits of LiveText (PDF)
- LiveText Student Benefits (PDF)
- LiveText Student FAQ (PDF)
- LiveText Support Flyer (PDF)
FEM: Field Experience Management
The LiveText Field Experience Management module allows administrators to capture learning experiences that occur outside of the classroom. From observations and student teaching, to lab, clinical and service work, LiveText’s FEM supports placement requests and site demographic imports, cooperating / mentor assessments, student self-assessments, as well as data collection and reporting so that administrators can easily document, monitor, and manage experiential learning requirements.
Have questions about FEM? Contact the super-users for each school:
|Using FEM 2016-2017|
Allied Health Professions