Loma Linda University is pleased to serve our military and veteran students. Those who are eligible for VA Education Benefits can find resources here.
The Shopping Sheet provides prospective veteran benefit eligible students with basic information about financial aid eligibility.
Start Using Benefits
Transfer Military and Veteran Benefits to LLU
- GI Bill® - Apply for benefits, or if you have previously used education benefits, submit a “Request for Change of Program or Place of Training” or a “Dependent’s Request for Change of Program or Place of Training” form found on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website. Please note, Loma Linda University is not a Yellow Ribbon institution.
- Vocational Rehabilitation – Have your Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor submit a Purchase Order to the Loma Linda University VA Certifying Official at email@example.com.
- Health Professions Scholarship Program (HPSP) – Submit scholarship award letters to the LLU Student Finance office at firstname.lastname@example.org. No documentation needs to be submitted to the VA Certifying Official unless using additional VA education benefits.
Documentation needed prior to receiving VA education benefits as an LLU student
- Benefit information – Certificate of Eligibility or Purchase Order can be emailed to email@example.com.
- VA Request to Use Benefits (one time) – A general form intended to instruct you on the basics of how benefits work at Loma Linda University. Only needs to be submitted once at the start of any program. The form can be found here and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VA Enrollment Request (each registration period) – This form allows the opportunity to choose how many units are reported to the VA. If desired, benefits are able to be conserved by reporting fewer units. The form can be found here and emailed to email@example.com.