Draft (April 2010)
The University Accreditation Steering Committee's charge is to
- Guide the University's accreditation processes for the Western Association of Schools and colleges (WASC) and the Adventist Accreditation Association (AAA).
- Oversee the assessment processes developed and implemented by the Educational Effectivenes Committee and the other Educational Effectiveness committees.
- Develop the LLU self-reports for WASC and AAA.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the Provost.
- Office of the Provost - Ronald Carter, Provost
- Office of Educational Effectiveness - Marilyn Eggers, Director
- Center for Spiritual Life & Wholeness - Carla Gober-Park, Director
- Allied Health Professions
- Laura Alipoon, Chair, Department of Radiation Technology
- Behavioral Health
- Beverly Buckles, Dean
- Eun-Hwi Cho, Director of Educational Assessment
- Penelope Duerksen-Huges, Associate Dean, Basic Sciences and Translational Research
- Leo Ranzolin, Associate Dean