Draft (April 2010)
The University Accreditation Steering Committee's charge is to
- Guide the University's accreditation processes for the Western Association of Schools and colleges (WASC) and the Adventist Accreditation Association (AAA).
- Oversee the assessment processes developed and implemented by the Educational Effectivenes Committee and the other Educational Effectiveness committees.
- Develop the LLU self-reports for WASC and AAA.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the Provost.
- Office of the Provost
- Ronald Carter, Provost
- Marilyn Herrmann, Academic Liaison
- Office of Educational Effectiveness
- Marilyn Eggers, Director
- W. Ken Nelson, Associate Director
- Kathy Davis, Associate Director
- Behavioral Health
- Beverly Buckles, Dean
- Eun-Hwi Cho, Director of Educational Assessment
- Penelope Duerksen-Huges, Associate Dean, Basic Sciences and Translational Research
- Leo Ranzolin, Associate Dean